Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Royally Lost by Angie Stanton


I actually took the tour that Becca and her family was on five months ago.  It's a beautiful tour on a world famous river cruise company.  In this story, Becca is bored to tears.  I found her rather whiney and spoiled, even though she is missing her mother who died and avoiding her step-mother.  I was also concerned in this story that she falls for a stranger and doesn't know anything about him and she's getting friendly with him.  In the real world,  I know there are dangerous people out there and she could have gotten her self into real trouble.  She makes some dangerous choices.  What's nice is the Prince turns out to be a nice fellow.  The story was okay but I didn't like how it made her parents callous and she has the opportunity of a life time to enjoy a journey in Europe and she doesn't even appreciate it.

It was an okay read.  Probably won't buy for the library.